Beginning this year, the following changes have been made to our registration guidelines:
- Complimentary passes only apply to IN PERSON attendance, the Live Stream is not eligible for passes.
- PCI SSC Community companies receive 1 complimentary pass regardless of the number of programs they are affiliated with. A fee will be applied to any additional registrations.
- Principal Participating Organizations receive 5 complimentary passes.
- Associate Participating Organizations receive 2 complimentary passes.
To learn more visit: Ways to Participate.
- Exhibitors will receive 2 complimentary passes (in addition to any complimentary passes you receive as noted above).
Additional items for purchase:
VIP Meet and Greet Add-on Experience – $50
(Only available with purchase of Full Conference registration pass).
New this year, we are excited to offer you a VIP add on experience to attend a Meet and Greet Reception with any one of our 3 amazing keynotes immediately following their presentations. During these intimate meetings with our keynoters, you will have the chance to ask your questions, have your picture taken with them, and where applicable, receive a signed book included with admission. Space is limited, purchase this add on today to interact with our Community Meeting keynoters like never before!
- Tuesday, September 12 – Bob Arno, Professor of Pickpocketry
- Wednesday, September 13 – Jenny Radcliffe, People Hacker and Social Engineer
- Thursday, September 14 – Jamie Clarke, Professional and Olympic-level Performance Coach, Expedition Leader
*PCI SSC Community Individual Participant consists of Individual Participant, QIR and PCIP
**PCI SSC Community consists of: ASV, CPSA, ISA, PTS, QPA, QSA, PFI, Secure Software Framework Assessors, PTS Labs
***If Wednesday is your selected day